Chocolate Milkshake day

 

Hi There..... Did you know that today is Chocolate Milkshake day? I bet you didn't 😋 

I am more a fan of a good Banana Milkshake..... One in which you can still taste small pieces of banana is just perfect for me..... Not too sweet for me 😊 

The term 'milkshake' was first recorded as it seems in 1885..... That kinda surprised me to find out it was that long ago..... I always thought it would have been more in the 1950s..... But it seems to have been quite a different shake consisting more of a mixture of eggs, whiskey, and a variety of spices and flavorings..... More like an eggnog type of drink..... Not for me 😝 

I found on Wikipedia that the history of the electric blender, malted milk drinks, and milkshakes are all connected..... Sounds obvious when I think about it..... With the coming of the blender, the milkshake became a more whipped, aerated, and frothy drink..... More like the modern Milkshake, we know now 😍 

I just can't help it but I dislike anything with alcohol in it..... I just don't like the taste of alcohol..... Do you understand now that some people aren't boring by choice..... They are most likely just like me..... Born that way 😂 

By the way, if you are a fan of chocolate..... And you are on a visit in Belgium..... I would advise you to go to Chocolate Nation in Antwerp 😁 

Belgium is famous for its chocolate..... People say that there is none better..... The museum says to be the Walhalla for chocolate fans..... We are planning to go there later this year and I will definitely write a blog post if I can take some pictures inside 😍 

It might surprise you but there is a lot of chocolate being sold on Etsy too..... These delicious chocolate goodies may not all be out of Belgian chocolate but that doesn't mean they won't be tasty..... Let me share a few of my finds for you today 😋 

Belgian hot chocolate spoon

https://www.etsy.com/nl/listing/745451887

  

Chocolate Shoes And Chocolate Handbags

https://www.etsy.com/nl/listing/599603330

 

Motorbike Chocolate Gift/Motorbike Racing

https://www.etsy.com/nl/listing/386775810


Don't they all look inviting..... If you are not sure which one of those inviting chocolates to choose..... Just order them all 😉  

Hope you like my blog post.....Until next time.....Have a great day Renata (Seadbeady)  

Behind every unique handmade piece is a lot of hard work. It's a labor of love and every piece you buy will make someone's day a happy day. 

 

Follow me on Bloglovin

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment